- Miembro desde: 24 de junio de 2022
Minecraft: Java Edition Launcher For IOS
Minecraft: Java Edition launcher for iOS is inspired by PojavLauncher Android.
Introduction Building How will it work? Current status Known problems with License Contributing credits and Third-party components and their licences
- This is an attempt to make Minecraft Java run on a jailbroken iOS. Minimum requirements: Device must run iOS 12 or higher.
- Mac OS X (tested at 10.15) – The XCode (tested at 11.7.0) – JDK 8 installed gradle for Java part. Cmake, wget and fakeroot, dpkg, ldid to install the package. In this directory, you can run the packages.
How does it work?
OpenJDK 16 from PROcursus is required to create an actual Java environment. MetalANGLE is the OpenGL ES -> Metal translator. Use GL4ES to use the OpenGL > OpenGL ES translator. - Use our LWJGL3 iOS port. - Use the same launch method as the PojavLauncher Android.
Java Runtime Environment: OpenJDK 16. LWJGL3 iOS port: works OpenGL GL4ES did Minecraft recognize OpenGL OpenAL: Use @kcat's openal-soft Input pipe implementation for account authentication (partial). Does it work? Partial. - Currently only Minecraft 1.14+ fully works. - Forge isn't working, but Fabric and OptiFine will.
- Mojang authentication might not work, however copying the json of your account from Android will work. Camera position will be moved to a random location on first time touching. - 1.12.2 and below will only render a tiny panoramic at the lower left corner. Other versions can crash for different reasons: Narrator crash etc... It may crash at times but you can restart it again until it is working.
Installing OpenJDK 16
For Chimera/Odyssey bootstrap
- Add Procursus repository (https://apt.procurs.us). Install java-16-openjdk.
Other jailbreak bootstraps
Download openjdk-16.jre.deb Install and open Filza File manager. Go to the location where the .deb file downloaded. - Open it and press Install. - If everything fine, it will ends up with Setting up ....
- Account json directory: /var/mobile/Documents/.pojavlauncher/accounts. - Minecraft home directory: /var/mobile/Documents/minecraft. - Select a version: edit /var/mobile/Documents/minecraft/config_ver.txt, put to Minecraft version want to start.
- PojavLauncher is licensed under GNU GPLv3.
Contributions are welcomed! We are open to any kind of contribution, not just code. wanna talk about minecraft should go as pull requests. The description should outline what the code does and provide steps to execute it.
Credits & Third party components and their licenses
Contributors of PojavLauncher Android and here. - Apache Commons. JSR305 -- org.json Boardwalk (JVM Launcher): Unknown License/Apache License 2.0 or GNU GPLv2. GL4ES by @lunixbochs and @ptitSe MIT License
MetalANGLE by @kakashidinho and ANGLE team: BSD License 2.0. OpenJDK 16 is ported to iOS by @Diatrus: GNU GPLv2 License.
LWJGL3: BSD-3 License. LWJGLX (LWJGL2 API compatibility layer for LWJGL3) Unknown license.