- Miembro desde: 27 de junio de 2022
How To Repair Multiplayer Is Disabled In Minecraft
How to repair the Minecraft error: "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings"
Merely put, the "Multiplayer is disabled" error happens due to safety settings present in the family group associated with the Microsoft account used to play Minecraft.
To repair the problem, affected players must change their age on the Microsoft account to be over 18. After this, they need to depart the Microsoft household group tied to the account and also enable multiplayer on Xbox. The issue should then be mounted.
Step 1) Changing the account age to over 18
1. Go to: https://account.microsoft.com/profile
2. Signal into your Microsoft account if needed
3. Click on "Edit profile data"
4. Change the date of Beginning year to 2000
5. Press Save
Step 2) Leaving the Microsoft household group
1. Go to https://family.microsoft.com/
2. Sign into your Microsoft account if needed
3. Press the 3 dots to open the dropdown menu on the family group to see extra choices
4. Select go away family group > take away
Step 3) Allow multiplayer on Xbox
1. Go to https://account.xbox.com/settings
2. Sign into your Microsoft account if wanted
3. Click the "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 units On-line Security" tab
4. Set "You'll be able to play with individuals outdoors of Xbox Dwell" to "Enable"
5. Set "You possibly can join multiplayer video games" to "Allow"
6. Press submit
Step 4) Connect with a take a look at server to make sure the problem is mounted
After following the earlier 3 steps, the issue needs to be mounted. To ensure of this, players can connect with the Minecraft multiplayer server
IP: take a look at.prisonfun.com
This server helps all versions of the sport and is on-line 24/7 for players to confirm their connection in direction of. If minecraft are able to affix this server, then the issue has absolutely been fixed.
If gamers are nonetheless unable to connect with the server with IP: take a look at.prisonfun.com, there is probably going one other drawback at hand. There may be a problem with the community configuration in this case, which can be mounted with this helpful information.